This page is only for the use of persons who are "wholesale clients" as defined in the Corporations Act 2001. The products and services described in this website are not available to any person who is a "retail client" as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 and this website must not be accessed by "retail clients".
1. Weighted average IRR delivered in the period to 30 June 2023. Pre-tax and pre performance fees. Net of management fees.
2. Each Syndicate comprises each new relevant investment opportunity which is held through a separate class of Stapled Securities which provide segregated exposure to the relevant specific investment. Refer to the Information Memorandum and Investment Brief for further details.
3. Pre-tax and pre performance fees. Net of management fees.
4. Per Syndicate. The holding period is a target only. The Manager retains absolute discretion to increase or decrease the target holding period to maximise returns to investors.
5. The relevant Investment Brief will provide additional explanation of the fees applicable to an investment in a Syndicate, including any other fees incurred by the Fund.
MA Asset Management Ltd (ACN 142 008 535) (AFSL 427515) is this trustee (Trustee) of the MA Real Asset Opportunities Fund (Fund) has issued this document to its existing clients that are wholesale investors as defined under section 761G of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) for informational purposes only. This document does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to purchase any security. While every effort has been made to ensure that the information in this document is accurate, its accuracy, reliability or completeness is not guaranteed. Statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are based on current expectations, estimates, projections, opinions and beliefs of the Trustee. Such statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, and undue reliance should not be placed thereon. Further, the views expressed in this document, which are subject to change, are solely the views of the Trustee. These views may not necessarily reflect the views of any other MA Financial Group Limited entity. While reasonable care has been taken preparing this document, and all information provided in this document has been provided in good faith and has been obtained or derived from sources believed to be reliable, neither the Trustee nor any of its affiliates, nor any of their respective officers, employees, advisors or agents makes or gives any representation, warranty or guarantee, whether expressed or implied, that the information contained in this document has been audited or independently verified, or is complete, accurate or reliable, or accepts any responsibility arising in any way (including by reason of negligence) for errors or omissions. Past performance is not an indicator of future financial performance. This document does not take into account an investor’s investment objectives, particular needs or financial situation and does not constitute financial advice. Investors should read the Information Memorandum applicable for the Fund before making any investment decisions and consider obtaining professional investment advice tailored to your specific circumstances before making any investment decision. Any investment in the Fund will be solely on the basis of the Information Memorandum for the Fund (as updated and amended from time to time). The Trustee nor any of its related body corporates, guarantee the performance or any rate of return of the Fund. To the extent permitted by law, no warranties, representations or guarantees are given and all loss or damage as a result of this information is expressly excluded. This flyer is being issued on a confidential basis and no part of this material may be reproduced or disclosed, in whole or in part without the prior written consent of the Trustee.