Chris Wyke is Joint Chief Executive Officer of MA Financial Group.
Chris helped start the company in 2009 and has over 20 years’ industry experience, including extensive private equity, turnaround, restructuring, M&A, equity and debt capital markets transactions.
He has been involved with a broad range of clients and transactions including;
- The sale of TEN Network Holdings to CBS
- Restructure and recapitalisation of both BIS Industries (A$1.1bn) and Slater and Gordon (A$730m)
- The purchase of the GE Consumer finance business (A$8.2bn)
- The reorganisations and control transactions of both Boart Longyear (US$352m) and Billabong (US$495m)
- The distressed acquisitions of both I-Med (A$1bn) and Channel 9 (A$3.4bn) on behalf of a syndicate of special situation / private equity investors.
Chris previously worked in investment banking for J.P. Morgan and UBS in London, Singapore and Sydney and holds a Bachelor of Economics, with Honours, from University College London.