Real estate and hospitality
Redcape Hotel Group
The Fund is temporarily closed to new applications and redemptions. Please refer to the continuous disclosure notice dated 30 June 2023 and please contact us for further information.
Minimum Initial Investment
Retail and Wholesale investors
Quarterly (capped liquidity)2
20.0% of the outperformance amount above a return hurdle of 10.0% p.a.
Australian Money Market, HUB24, Macquarie Wrap IDPS, Mason Stevens, Netwealth, Powerwrap
$1.6832 (as at 3 October 2023)3
$1.6411 (As at 30 September 2023)4
All investments are subject to risk, which means the value of your investment may rise or fall. Before making an investment decision, it is important to understand the risks that can affect the value of your investment.
There is an extensive regulatory regime that affects many aspects of the operation of the Fund's assets including:
- licensing requirements;
- regulations of electronic gaming machines;
- Anti-money laundering laws; and
- workplace health and safety regulations.
A failure by the Responsible Entity to comply with any of the regulatory regimes and associated licenses which apply to its operations may significantly and adversely affect its reputation and financial performance and any Unitholder's investment in the Fund.
Other general risks of an investment in the Fund include but are not limited to:
- the inability of the Fund to meet redemption requests;
- the risk that the Fund does not achieve its investment objective; and
- the risk that Unitholders may lose some or all of their capital invested in the Fund.
Further information on risks associated with the Fund is detailed in the Product Disclosure Statement.
Design and Distribution Obligations
Issuers and distributors of financial products must comply with the Design and Distribution Obligations (DDO) from 5 October 2021. Distributors are required to notify the product issuer of any significant dealing in a product that is not consistent with the target market determination and any complaints received in relation to the Fund.
You can use the Financial Services Council (FSC) reporting templates, or the templates provided below to report significant dealings and complaints to the Responsible Entity.
Any significant dealings or complaints can be reported to: DDO@mafinancial.com
For more information and to arrange a discussion, please contact us.
1. Subject to declaration from the Responsible Entity.
2. Withdrawal requests are subject to the Product Disclosure Statement and may be delayed or suspended in accordance with the procedures set out in the Product Disclosure Statement and the Fund Constitution. Note that up to 12 months is allowed under the constitution to satisfy withdrawal requests. Refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for details on withdrawals from the Fund. Before making an investment decision, always read and understand the Product Disclosure Statement and all other relevant or updated information regarding the Fund. The Responsible Entity will provide liquidity initially on a quarterly basis through a Liquidity Facility (Liquidity Facility) on each ‘closing date’ commencing at the quarter ending 30 June 2022. The Liquidity Facility is limited to 2.5% of the Fund’s Directors’ NAV as at each relevant quarter end. Refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for further details on the Liquidity Facility.
3. Unit price is as at 3 October 2023 for applications accepted in the month of September 2023.
4. Withdrawal price is as at 30 September 2023 for redemptions included in the September quarter-end liquidity facility. The withdrawal price is inclusive of a 2.5% discount. Refer to the PDS for further details.
This information has been prepared by Redcape Hotel Group Management Limited ACN 610 990 004 the issuer and responsible entity (Responsible Entity) for the stapled securities in the Redcape Hotel Trust I (ARSN 629 354 614) and Redcape Hotel Trust II (ARSN 629 354 696) (Fund).
The information contained in this document is of a general nature only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before making any investment decision you should consider obtaining professional investment advice that takes into account your personal circumstances and should read the current product disclosure statement (PDS) of the Fund and the target market determination (TMD). The PDS and TMD for the Fund is available at https://mafinancial.com/invest/real-estate-and-hospitality/redcape-hotel-group. Neither the Responsible Entity nor MA Financial Group or any member in its group guarantees repayment of capital or any particular rate of return from the Fund. All opinions and estimates included in this document constitute judgments of the Responsible Entity as at the date of this document and are subject to change without notice. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The value or return of an investment will fluctuate and an investor may lose some or all of their investment. Whilst the Responsible Entity believes the information contained in these materials are based on reliable information, no warranty is given to its accuracy and persons relying on this information do so at their own risk. To the extent permitted by law, no liability is accepted for any loss or damage as a result of any reliance on this information. Statements contained on this fund page that are not historical facts are based on expectations, estimates, projections, opinions and beliefs of the Responsible Entity as at the date of this document. Such statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, and should not be relied upon in making an investment decision. These views may not necessarily reflect the views of MA Financial Group or any member in its group. Any references in this document to targeted or projected returns of the Fund are targets only and may not be achieved.
Investments in the Fund are subject to risk including possible delays in payment or loss of income and principal invested. This information is intended for recipients in Australia only.
The Responsible Entity's address is Level 27, Brookfield Place, Sydney NSW 2000. The Responsible Entity, its related bodies corporate, the Responsible Entity's directors and employees and associates of each may receive remuneration in respect of advice and other financial services provided by the Responsible Entity. The Responsible Entity has entered into various arrangements with MA Hotel Management Pty Ltd in connection with the management of the financial products referred to in this website. In connection with these arrangements MA Hotel Management Pty Ltd may receive remuneration or other benefits in respect of the financial services it provides.