MA Priority Income Fund
MA Secured Real Estate Income Fund
MA Secured Real Estate Income Fund
If you have a concern about a financial product or service or a matter relating to retail fund staff or the handling of an existing complaint. We would value the opportunity to assist you, or your representative, in resolving any concerns you may have.
To log a complaint, please visit /complaints/
Investing and Distributions
You can obtain a copy of the relevant fund PDS by visiting the relevant fund webpage.
Applications can be submitted via the online application portal or by completing a paper application form.
To access the portal or to obtain a copy of the paper application form, please visit the relevant fund webpage.
Please note that paper Application Forms for an initial investment are not accepted by fax or email due to legislative requirements. They must be mailed as originals to the Unit Registry using the return address stated in the form.
Instructions on how to pay for the investment can be found in the relevant fund PDS and the application form.
The minimum initial investment amount is $10,000.
Once you have made your initial investment, you can make additional investments by:
- applying as an existing investor via the Online Application Portal, or
- by sending a completed Additional Investment Form via email, fax or mail to the Unit Registry.
The minimum additional investment amount is $1,000.
To participate in the Regular Investment Plan please complete the Regular Investment Plan Form and the Direct Debit Request Form. The minimum amount for regular investment is $1,000 per month.
To obtain a copy of the forms, please click here.
You can submit your completed forms to the Unit Registry via email, fax or post using the return details noted on the form.
Any substantiating document provided to us as part of your application is required to be certified. A certified document is a copy of an original that has been cited by a qualified person. To have your document certified, you must take both the copy and original with you.
Below is a list of certain eligible persons who can certify your documents:
- a Justice of the Peace
- a Notary public (for the purposes of the Statutory Declaration Regulations 1993)
- an agent of the Australian Postal Corporation who is in charge of an office supplying postal services to the public
- a permanent employee of the Australian Postal Corporation with 2 or more years of continuous service who is employed in an office supplying postal services to the public
- an officer with, or authorised representative of, a holder of an Australian financial services licence, having 2 or more continuous years of service with one or more licensees
- an officer with 2 or more continuous years of service with one or more financial institutions (for the purposes of the Statutory Declaration Regulations 1993)
- a finance company officer with 2 or more continuous years of service with one or more finance companies (for the purposes of the Statutory Declaration Regulations 1993)
- a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia, CPA Australia or the National Institute of Accountants with 2 or more years of continuous membership
- a person who is enrolled on the roll of the Supreme Court of a State or Territory, or the High Court of Australia, as a legal practitioner (however described)
- a Judge
- a magistrate
- a chief executive officer of a Commonwealth court
- a registrar or deputy registrar of a court
- a Police officer
- an Australian consular officer or an Australian diplomatic officer (within the meaning of the Consular Fees Act 1955).
The certifier must write or stamp, "I certify that this is a true copy of the original document".
The certifier must also include their full name, signature, date, registration number (if any) and qualification or occupation which makes them eligible to certify documents, on each of the photocopied identification documents.
Distributions are credited directly into your nominated bank account. The payment of distributions will be in accordance with the relevant fund PDS.
Yes. The request to withdraw will be processed in accordance with the fund PDS. Further details on withdrawals can be found in the fund PDS. All withdrawals will be processed in accordance with the fund PDS.
Proceeds will be paid to the bank account nominated on your withdrawal form.
There is no secondary market.
You can however request a transfer of your holdings between related parties via an in-specie transfer.
To do so, download and complete a Standard Transfer Form which can be accessed via our Forms library.
An Application Form will need to accompany the transfer request if a new account is created for the buyer. Any transfer is at the discretion of the Responsible Entity.
Should you have any questions while completing the form, please refer to the detailed instructions on the form or alternatively contact our Unit Registry by telephone on 1300 135 167 (within Australia) or +61 2 8023 5415 (outside Australia) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that all transfers will be processed in accordance with the relevant fund PDS.
You may be able to transfer your units between your related entities via a Standard Transfer Form.
To obtain the Standard Transfer Form, please visit our Forms library. Any transfer is at the discretion of the Responsible Entity.
Should you have any questions while completing the form, please refer to detailed instructions on the form or alternatively contact our Unit Registry by telephone on 1300 135 167 (within Australia) or +61 2 8023 5415 (outside Australia) or by email at email@example.com
Standard Transfer Forms must be posted to the return address on the form.
Note that all transfers will be processed in accordance with the relevant fund PDS
Reporting and Statements
Monthly performance reports will be available on the relevant fund webpage and the resources page.
A tax statement is provided in August each year which has all the information needed to complete your tax return. You will receive a tax statement for each fund you are invested in.
Investors also need to consider Capital Gains Tax (CGT) in periods they have sold or transferred their investments. We’re not able to provide a CGT calculation or report, however we can provide all transaction and distribution information to allow you or your accountant to calculate this.
Tax statements are a record of the income you received from your investments.
If a fund you are invested in distributes income in a financial year and:
- you are an Australian resident investor, you will receive either:
- an Attribution Managed Investment Trust (AMIT) Member Annual Statement if the fund you are invested in is an AMIT, or
- an Annual Tax Statement if you are invested in a non-AMIT fund.
- you are a non-resident investor, you will receive:
- an Attribution Managed Investment Trust (AMIT) Member Annual Statement if the fund you are invested in is an AMIT.
- However, you will not receive any statement if you are invested in a non-AMIT fund.
Operating your account and Registry Forms
To view your investment online, please visit the MA Financial Group InvestorServe Portal.
You will find all relevant information regarding your investment, including your personal information, Distribution bank account details, unit holding balances, holding valuations, Distribution Statements, Tax Statements, and all other correspondence.
For assistance with setting up a registered login, please contact our Unit Registry by telephone on 1300 135 167 (within Australia) or +61 2 8023 5415 (outside Australia) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to your registered address, distribution bank account, tax and contact details can be completed online via the MA Financial Group InvestorServe portal or you can download the relevant form/s via our Forms library.
Forms can be returned by post email or fax to our unit registry:
BoardRoom Pty Limited:
GPO Box 3993, Sydney NSW 2001
Fax: +61 2 9252 1987